Monday, December 14, 2015

December 14, 2015

Hiya lovelies!

I hope everyone is having an amazing day, I got to sleep in this morning and eat brownies for breakfast so, evidently, life is beautiful. I'm off for the winter break as of now, so no classes 'till mid January soo

FREEEDOOOOOOOM.

As for Twisted, I sent my completed manuscript to my editor for an editorial assessment, and she should get back to me by January 6. I'm so nervous but excited to get some professional outlook on what I have so far; I know I have things I need to fix, but once she gets back to me, I'll really know where I stand from a marketing perspective. Needless to say I haven't been able to even look at the manuscript since I sent it, though I've gotten a couple of new ideas I'm going to bring up with her when I hear back. My biggest issue is which route I should take when it comes to publishing, but once she finishes reading my manuscript she's going to give me her advice on that. I'll keep ya'll updated when I hear back from her and whatnot; I also sent the manuscript to my best friend (also my ex hahah) to read and he said, and I quote, "It's like when you go to the bookstore without any money and pick up a book to skim over, and you start reading it and realize that it's surprisingly really good, and you wished you had actually brought money." Soo there's a bit of positive feedback with him on that, though he has yet to finish reading it 😂

As always, feel free to hit me up on twitter @SmilinForYa! Or just email me from here. Hope ya'll are having a great day and enjoying the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment