Friday, January 29, 2016

Sarah Reeves



--SARAH REEVES--

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

1) A Texan for over 10 years or so



2) Mountains > the beach



3) Food is EVERYTHING


4) Love to bake!! 


5) Currently going to Texas A&M University for an English degree (subject to change)



6) Favorite place I've been to out of the USA is the Aran Islands, in Ireland! (photos courtesy of me!)






7) Love writing fan fiction! (though I haven't updated any of my fics for a while)


8) Some favorite music artists at the top of my head: the Beatles, Journey, Kansas, Boston, Poison, Breaking Benjamin, Radiohead, One Direction, Lady Gaga, The Weekend, Queen, Ed Sheeran, and Within Temptation! 


9) Some favorite movies at the top of my head: What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Titanic, Dances With Wolves, 17 Again, Chocolat, Never Been Kissed, 10 Things I Hate About You, The Dark Knight, The Iron Giant, and the original Halloween! 


10) Favorite books at the top of my head: Anything by Sarah Dessen, though my favorite right now is Saint Anything, the 5th Wave, the Fault in Our Stars, Paper Towns, the Halo series by Alexandra Adornetto (shout out to Jasmine for suggesting this to me! SO GOOD), Tiger Lilly, and the Book Thief!


11) Winter > summer or in other words, cold weather > hot weather


12) Favorite color is black!


13) Favorite video games: Skyrim (DOVAKHIIN), Minecraft, Left 4 Dead, Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty Nazi Zombies, Sims, Kingdom Hearts, Ico, and Shadow of the Colossus! 


14) Favorite fruit is strawberries! 


15) favorite snack is bananas with peanut butter! 


16) I am part Italian and part Irish! 


17) My first book I had ever finished was one I wrote for Santa Clause when I was a little girl. I even illustrated the pages, and though it was ghetto, with me stapling the ends together, I was so proud of it! Took me a while to finish making it haha! 

18) When I was a kid, my biggest dream was to either become a princess or live off in the woods somewhere with horses, away from society! Two very contrasting dreams, huh? 

19) I'm the middle child in my family! For my birthday last year, my dad told me: Thanks for keeping things interesting for us! I'm the so-called 'troublemaker' in my family, since my sister and brother are practically saints. Fun stuff! 

20) My OTP is Axel and Roxas, from Kingdom Hearts! They were the pairing that got me into reading fan fiction, and eventually writing it! 

WELL NOW MY HEART HURTS I'M GOING TO GO EAT A LOT OF CHOCOLATE BYE


No comments:

Post a Comment