Friday, February 12, 2016

February 12, 2016


Yo, lovelies!

So according to my calculations, there are 37 more days until the official publication date for #TWISTED! Wow! That's less than 38 days, huh? Hopefully nothing delays that, but I doubt anything will! I've started this project last August, so it's been half a year now, which in retrospect of how long it usually takes to complete a book isn't that long, but it's still 6 months, so.

Anyway! I'm sure ya'll are just waiting to see the winner of the 2nd giveaway - and there is a winner!

They are....
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
*cue drum roll


The winner is @Mrsapplecake

Congrats, lovely! I'm so very excited to send you the printed book, but alas, there's 37 more days to wait! I'm so thrilled and honored to share the story with you - I really hope you like it! And I will get into contact with you when the release date grows closer, so I can get the proper information to send the book your way!

The 3rd giveaway will begin in two days, this Sunday on the 14th of February. I honestly don't expect to see much of a response, since it's Valentines day, for whoever celebrates that. If you do celebrate it, I hope you spend the day with the people you love, or at least letting them know, or reminding them, how much you love them! As for me, I'm going to spoil the hell out of my mom and buy myself a ton of chocolate so I can watch Once Upon a Time and stuff my face silly! Haha! But the same rules will apply with this giveaway, since I seemed to have gotten a much bigger response by broadening the platforms for the entries. 

Much love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment