Thursday, June 2, 2016

June 2, 2016


Hiya, lovelies!

Long time no post, huh?

I just got back from vacation, it was really nice to get away for a bit. I've already begun on another writing project - a new story that I hope to finish in a month or so, for the first draft. I haven't started on Unstable yet, but I do plan on doing that sometime this summer!

This past month has been pretty hard on me - long story short, I had a pregnancy scare, so that's been weighing pretty heavily on my mind. Luckily things panned out for the better (I'M NOT PREGNANT) so with a calmer mind, I can get back to writing! I will also be travelling a bit this summer to see family and friends, so I'll be keeping my journal with me to continue working on writing projects!

As for the sales for Twisted, things are still going much better than I had expected, so that's amazing! As for June, though, I'm aiming to do better than I did in May, so I'm pretty stoked for that! Please keep sharing your thoughts on the book if you've bought it, and please leave a rating or a review on Amazon if you finish - it really helps with marketing!

Anyway, so I'll keep ya'll updated with Unstable along the way of working on it! I hope everyone's having a great day! Love ya'll! :)

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment