Thursday, April 28, 2016

April 28, 2016



So far sales are looking great for Twisted! I do hope to market the book more and reach more audiences, but I'm so excited this is already out in the air. There's a book festival taking place in Austin, at October, so I have 'till June to submit my book. Therefore, as of now, my greatest priority is building my book's legitimacy, as in reviews and feedback.

I am so happy for those who are posting their purchased Twisted books on Twitter and sharing it with me! If you do receive the printed book, or even an ebook, I'd like to see a photo of it because it sure as hell spreads the fun!! I've already posted my photo to share, with my book! Hahaha.

Anyhow, I hope everyone's having a great week. I've already began working on another story, but I'm going old school and am going to start off handwriting it just whenever I have time, so there's no rush to completion or anything. So we'll see where that goes. I haven't, however, started on Unstable yet. I'm going to have to take a break from the story altogether, to bring my thoughts back, as well as my creative juice, if you can say.

Happy reading/writing!

Much love,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment