Thursday, April 7, 2016

Twisted now available for PRINT!

Hiya lovelies!

I'm sorry for the lack of posting lately, my life has gotten crazy busy again! I've been waiting for an email from createspace to tell me when Twisted was available, but after not hearing anything, I checked on the website and BAM! It is available! I guess they don't notify you on that, like Amazon Kindle did!

Anyhow.

If you'd like to buy the printed version of the book, you can buy it here! If you'd like to buy an ebook, you can find it here! The prices are listed on the site, and I ask ya'll from the bottom of my heart, when or if you finish reading the book, PLEASE leave a review, where it provides space to leave reviews and whatnot at the bottom of the webpage with my book summary. Gathering reviews will build my reputation, as a published author, so it'll mean a lot to me if you take the time to do that!

Anyhow, I hope everyone is having a lovely day! :)
Much love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment