Wednesday, September 16, 2015

September 16, 2015


And progress continues for Twisted! Before classes today, I had the chance of writing in the library. I'm not sure of the word count as of now, since I'm not compiling it all into one manuscript until I completely finish, but I'm pretty proud of my progress so far! I had taken a couple weeks off, for a break, because I had ran into more serious plot holes. But now with the time away, I have a fresher mind with new ideas, so the show's back on the roll!
I'm going to try and work on it more frequently, so I'll definitely keep you all posted on the progress! Also, another thing.
As you all probably know, Twisted was originally a 1D fanfiction. Through the journey of completing it, I experienced many warm encouragements from fellow writers and readers. As a massive thanks for their never-ending encouragement, I wanted to do something special. Through the process of completing Twisted, I thought of having a fun series of writing contests, very small, might I add. Where you all submit works relating to prompts I give and at the end, I choose a couple that stand out (which'll no doubt be extremely difficult in the end) and send out little gifts that pertain to Twisted - the newer, original piece that I'm currently writing. It could be anything, things seen in the book that symbolize something, quotes, fear not, though, I won't do anything that'll spoil any part of the story! I just figured it'll be cool to do something like this, until I finish writing it! So if you're interested in participating, keep watch on this blog because every week or so, I'll post a new prompt to follow by! If you have any questions, or want to join, email me at sarahreeves024@gmail.com! 

Can't wait to start this!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment