Saturday, September 26, 2015

September 26, 2015


Hiya lovelies!

Hope everyone's having a great day. Late post, I know. I tend to get active at night - maybe I'm a vampire? Anyhow, thanks to all the people who have already sent in their submissions for writing prompt #1! I'm so excited to read everyone's writing, it's certainly going to be hard to choose a winner.

Just wanted to also make a point to say that as a fellow writer, there will be no bias or anything towards submissions from authors I know. I understand what it's like to be participating in these things, and I've personally experienced judges who do things like that, so it's one of my pet peeves. Therefore, rest assured, there WILL be no bias.

Anyhow, for those who still want to participate, there's still plenty of time to send them in! Just wanted to keep everyone updated with what's happening and whatnot.

Happy writing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment