Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Writing Prompts Info


Hey, lovelies!

So I've decided to go ahead and do the writing prompts idea! On Sunday, roughly around 9:00AM, I will be releasing the writing prompt and specifics. I've decided to try this every two weeks; releasing the prompt on Sunday, then ending submissions on the 2nd Saturday following. Judging will take a week, and I will then announce the winner and send out the prize! Afterwards, on the next Sunday, the next prompt will be announced, and the whole process will start over. I hope to do this roughly 5 times, maybe more, it just depends on how many people participate. This might flop - I really don't know. Anyhow, I will go more into the rules/guidelines and how the judging criteria will go, once I post the prompt. Can't wait to read what ya'll come up with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment