Wednesday, November 18, 2015

November 18, 2015


Hiya lovelies!

Soo tonight I'm going to celebrate...well, okay, probably not tonight because I've got homework and classes tomorrow, as well as work, but this weekend I shall celebrate because I FINALLY COMPLETED THE MANUSCRIPT. IT TURNED OUT TO BE A LITTLE OVER 60,000 WORDS WHICH I WAS NOT PLANNING FOR AND EVEN NOW I FEEL LIKE IT NEEDS MORE.

Now's the time to butcher the hell out of it. Fuuun. And to find some beta readers!

Since I was so happy from this, I made a little something to...illustrate how excited I am.


Anyhow.

So pertaining to the last writing prompt, honestly, I haven't had a chance to read anyone's submissions until this morning. Things have been crazy busy where I'm at, with finals approaching and me getting in tune with my jobs and whatnot, but hey, winter break is coming up, so I plan on working on some of my fanfictions and getting Twisted out there!! 

As soon as I decide on whose writing is the winner, I'll send the notification and announce them on here (and hopefully post their entry). I hope everyone's having a wonderful day!! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment