Monday, October 26, 2015

October 26, 201


So guys, here's a new BIG announcement in regards of Twisted.

I have two chapters left to write, and then it's finished.

The entire manuscript will be COMPLETELY WRITTEN.

DO YOU KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM ABOUT THIS?

Of course, there's the whole editing process. I've got lots of holes in the plotline that I need to fix, scenes I need to revise - take out or add more, but at least I'll have a finished product to work with. This is a giant leap of progress, and I'm so so excited to have reached this point! It's taking a lot of patience for me, though, to not jump ahead and rush to finish. So I decided to stop where I'm at and spend a while thinking it over, so I finish strongly.

Also, I made some character profiles for the big characters. Yay photoshop! Hope ya'll are having a wonderful day, btw :)








No comments:

Post a Comment