Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March 1, 2016


Hiya, lovelies!

So fantastic news!

Lauren, my wonderful editor, sent in the full edits for Twisted this morning, two days before the due date! So clearly because she's on top of her game, I get a head start to begin implementing the edits onto the new draft and get ready for publication!

I literally woke up this morning with her email, and it was like Christmas all over again! I'm so anxious to get started for publication! But for this round of edits, I'm probably going to print out the chapters separately and edit them manually; there's something different about seeing it in print form than on a computer screen - I always seem to catch more!

But anyhow, I hope everyone enjoyed their leap day yesterday. Me being me, I didn't even know it was leap day, so I had nothing extraordinary planned. In fact, I spent the majority of my time cleaning...and trying to complete the first chapter of Unstable without trashing it. I'm having such a problem with finishing it - I've rewritten it four times now and can't seem to find the right beginning. Oh, well. I'll have to be patient and let it come to me. And that's the beautifully frustrating thing about writing: you can never force it!

Also, as for publication, I am planning now to print a few books because I've noticed a lot of people would rather have the print format than the ebook, so I wouldn't want to restrict people based on that. So when it does come out on March the 20th, you can also buy the print, as well as the ebook!

Lots of love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment