Thursday, March 24, 2016

March 24, 2016


Hiya, lovelies!

Long time no see, aye!

Well, I never thought it would be so difficult writing a descriptive summary for your book, but it was one of the most difficult things in my journey of writing Twisted. Needless to say, I've got a strong draft as of now and will run it by some people, to receive edits and gather thoughts on it. I'm hoping to have everything 'turned in' by this weekend, so I can have a few days before the publication and make sure everything is top notch!

JUST 8 DAYS THOUGH, GUYS! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I SURE CAN'T.

Although I'm at the point where I'm not even sure if what I'm writing is interesting or not - it's a mini crisis, one I'll hopefully endure, but I always experience this kind of thing when I finish writing a book. Or, in this case, undergo so much editing *-* I haven't even started on Unstable yet, though I hope to have that written either by the end of summer, or sometime in the Fall.

Anyhow, just an update to what's going on. The date is still April 1st, next Friday. I'm coming to contact with the winners of the February giveaways to send their books over - all good, good. I hope everyone's having a wonderful day! If you have any questions, hit me up on Twitter @SmilinForYa

:)

Love,
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment