Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Print Cover Formatting!


Yo lovelies!

So Dane sent in the print formats but didn't have time to update the description, so I'm just waiting for that now before I upload everything on Createspace.

I'm not sure if I'll have everything completely ready by this Friday, as I'd like to proof the books before they get sent out - I want to make sure everything looks nice and whatnot.

Anyhow, Dane is from ebooklaunch.com and I was so lucky to have him as a cover designer! He's inquisitive, so creative, and very caring when it comes to creating you, the author's, book cover. If you're an indie author looking for a cover artist, I strongly suggest ebooklaunch.com and their team of artists! I haven't tried their other services, but they also do formatting and interior design, as well as editing. Just an FYI!

And here's the print design cover (with the unedited description lmao):


No comments:

Post a Comment