Saturday, March 12, 2016

March 12, 2015


Hiya, lovelies!

So, I've got some bad news.

Remember when I announced that the estimated publishing date was on March the 20th?

Well, that's going to have to be pushed back a bit. I've been living and breathing editing, but with the pressure of a deadline quickly approaching, I feel like I'm not giving the time needed to really focus on what needs to be changed/fixed. And also, today marks the first day of Spring Break from school, and until Tuesday, I won't be able to get back on my computer because I'm visiting family, and to top it off, I'm not even finished with the developmental edits for the manuscript, though I'm so close.

So nevertheless, here's the official publishing date:

April 1st

I know for a fact this is the perfect amount of time - it might even be too much time, but I'd rather have that than too little. Anyhow, so the new publishing date is April 1st. I'm going to be getting into contact with the winners of the February giveaways around the 20th of March so I can have everything together by the time April comes around, for them to receive their books.

I'm really sorry for the delay, but I only want the finished product to be the best it can be. I hope ya'll understand!

Much, much love,
Sarah xx

1 comment: