Thursday, August 13, 2015

August 13, 2015


I've found two wonderful artists to commission from, for my Heath character illustration - one of them being a close friend, and the other a talented artist on DeviantArt. My friend has already begin the commission, and the other is going to start Friday, since there's a bit of a line. I cannot wait to see the result; I love paying for art, since it seems a thing that's not widely appreciated. 

As of now, I'm a little over 34,000 words for Twisted and would consider myself halfway through the plot. My original goal of 40,000 is closer than ever, and I'm positive that it's going to be a bit longer than what I originally thought. Of course, through editing and whatnot, I'm probably going to shorten it a couple thousand words; it's just hard to judge that at the stage of writing. I'll have to take a much closer look when I actually finish. 

It's only the beginning of the journey; I've got a long way to go, but I'm so excited to take off on this and see where it takes me. I'm so excited to share this story with people; I just hope I can get it there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment