Thursday, August 6, 2015

August 6, 2015


My goal for Twisted is 40k words, and right now, I've got a little over 20k, so I'm very excited to see that the story's moving along great. I tend to have issues finishing a story; typically halfway through, I lose inspiration and leave it unfinished. But with this, I'm reminding myself daily of how much I love the characters and the story - I'm determined to reach the end, not just for me, but for Heath and Claire.
Twisted is a romance/thriller and a contemporary, but it takes place in a fictional country. I won't say too much about it, however, since I don't want to reveal anything important. I can tell the readers who have read the fanfictions that the rewrite will have different characters, and there is a change in the plotline, but overall, many of the scenes will still be there (which I'm very excited about!). I'm growing restless and want to just dive into those said scenes, but I'm staying patient and working bit by bit for the story. Anyhow, I'm going to keep ya'll updated on how the story is coming along. I've got a bowl of strawberries and a cup of coffee, and I'm about to set out writing for it. Hope everyone is having a lovely day, all the love. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment