Friday, August 7, 2015

August 7, 2015


I forgot to mention yesterday that I plan on making this a short series, for Twisted to be the first book, and Unstable to be the sequel. I don't plan on making a third book, however.
Part of me wants to show someone what I already have written, just to let me know if it's interesting or not. But every time I do that, I never seem to finish the story. I get sidetracked and spend more time revising before I even finish it. The first and foremost step to finishing a book is to write the book. Don't worry about punctuation or making errors, that's why you have a couple of drafts. The writing process is strenuous work and doesn't happen in one go. I'm really coming to terms with patience as of now. 
Anyway, I just want to thank all my readers once again, from when Twisted was a fanfic. Because of the warm and encouraging words of support, I had the confidence and ability to purse my love for writing, as well as the determination to make Twisted something bigger. Without ya'll, I don't know if Twisted would ever have become a thing...or if I'd be here right now, writing this story. I love you all.
Anyhow, I thought it would be fun to post references here and there on here, pertaining to the story. My first reference would be the jackets that Heath and the gang members wear. Here's how I picture them to look:





No comments:

Post a Comment