Sunday, August 9, 2015

August 9, 2015


Roxy's outfit profile:

Today, I'm on the search for an artist currently taking commissions. I've messaged a few on DeviantArt and am looking for someone who can do realistic illustrations, preferably with digital art. I hope to hear back from them and see their price ranges. I'm not looking to spend an absolute ton of money on this, I just need some kind of source of inspiration whenever I feel dishearted while writing. And as of now, I've reached a hole in the story that I can't seem to fill. I'm going to be patient and wait until I can fix that; in the meantime, I'll focus on putting together a playlist of songs that pertain to the book, as well as more references. I hope everyone's having an amazing day! All the love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment