Sunday, August 16, 2015

August 16, 2015


So, I'm excited.

I have three more scenes left to write, then I'm finished writing Twisted.

THREE MORE SCENES.

This doesn't mean I'm finished with the editing and everything else that comes with it, of course. But it means I have stuff to work with now, some kind of template. Plus I finally finished a story!! 


Overall, I plan on having 3 drafts before I get a beta reader to look over it. My 2nd draft will consist of me looking over plot lines and characterization because evidently I've got serious plot holes to consider and my characters seem super flat, so there's that. Then my 3rd draft will be punctuation - the actual writing. I'm just so excited that I finally reached this point! There's much work to do still, but it's certainly progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment