Saturday, October 10, 2015

October 10, 2015


Just realized that come the 30th, that would mark the 3rd month I've been working on Twisted. It's crazy how time flies, but in that span of time, I did complete a 50,000 word manuscript that I ended up trashing and starting new, and now I've written almost 40,000 words and just have about a quarter left to write!!

Can you FEEL my excitement?

This is an issue of mine, however. Knowing how I want it to end, with the sequel following, can prove to be a problem. Now that I know the destination is in sight, I want to rush through the story to reach it. That's what happened with the first manuscript, and a lot of fan fictions if I remember correctly. So because of this, I'm going to take a week off from writing on Twisted, just so I can ground myself again, think about fresh, cool ideas to implement towards the end of the story. The last thing I want to do is ignore everything else for the sake of saying it's done, so I'll give this a try, even though I'm so. so. close.

As for the winner of prompt #1, I am currently putting together her gift to send and am soo excited because I'm making it myself, so it might take a couple of days to ship it out. Can't wait to finish that either!

As I've said before, the 2nd writing prompt will be announced next Saturday, the 17th. Hopefully I'll be able to have 2 more prompts 'till I finish Twisted, but hey, with the sequel coming afterwards, I can do even more for that! ;D

Hope ya'll are enjoying your Saturday (or whatever day it is where you live lol). Lots and lots of love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment