Friday, October 23, 2015

October 23, 2015


Hiya, lovelies. So first off, I made a little snippet thing for Twisted!!


Yay photoshop!!

Thanks to everyone who's submitting their entries for the 2nd writing prompt; for those who haven't submitted theirs yet, don't worry, you still have a while before the deadline! So have fun with it!

Also, wanted to wish Jasmine a late happy birthday! She just turned 16 whoo!! 

This week has been absolutely hectic for me. I started volunteering at a museum in town and managed to score an internship at a local rock music venue (it's so cool omfg) so now I've got those WITH school work. 

*eyes twitch

But no, I'm so excited for this internship and volunteering. It's always nice to stay busy. Plus I've made serious progress on Twisted yesterday, I don't even know what happened tbh I just started writing and I guess I got in the zone?? I won't question it! 

Aaand Halloween is coming up! What's everyone doing for costumes? If you want, share your costume idea with me (because I have yet to choose and I may or may not copy your costume idea hehehe). Hope ya'll are having a wonderful day!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment