Tuesday, October 6, 2015

October 6, 2015


Hiya lovelies!

So as you all know, entries for PROMPT 1 are no longer allowed, and I will decide on the winner this coming Saturday and ship out prizes as soon as possible! I want to thank the wide participation for my first attempt at something like this and also add that seriously, ya'll have some mad talent skills! Writing prompt #2 will be coming out on the 17th, so keep an eye out for that. As for the story itself -- hehe, back to serious matters -- I have gotten just a bit farther into the story, but as I've said before, I haven't been able to write a bunch, with school and everything. I've got my last midterm Thursday so hey, maybe I'll be able to sit down and get some serious work done this weekend?

At this point, I'm really trying to get the story written. For all I know, I might want to rewrite it AGAIN - and that'll be the 2nd time, but I'm hoping that won't be the case. All I know is that I'll have a field day editing the hell out of this piece before I go showing it to my sister again!

I hope ya'll are having a wonderful day and enjoying the fall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment