Friday, October 16, 2015

October 16, 2015


Hiya lovelies!

So I decided to make a quick post before I run off to class (yaaay history), just wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow I will announce writing prompt #2 with rules and guidelines, but remember the most important one: ABSOLUTELY NO PLAGIARISM. The worst thing you can EVER do to yourself is copy and paste someone else's hard work and claim it as your own. Please, for the love of humanity, don't do that to someone!!

Anyhow. Onto brighter manners.

I've had a bit of time in between classes this week to work more on Twisted, and I'm getting more and more excited as I get towards the end. Things are going well, I'm aware of things I have to fix in consideration to the plot, holes and vague details, but I'm going to do all of that in the editing process My biggest concern at the moment is finishing the actual manuscript. Once I do that, I can butcher it all I want. *evil laughter*

Other than that though, I've been doing good; talked to a company about getting an internship with them, a small venue on the bay that occasionally has local bands play -- it has a bar, a restaurant, and you know, a stage and whatnot. They're in need of someone who can make posters, with graphic design, and I figured that's something up my route, so I may as well check it out! Plus the woman was so nice and laid back, she even said she wasn't looking for a resume!! Which is awesome for me because my resume is pretty sad right now, since...yeah.

ANYWAY. I hope ya'll have a good day! Remember, life is an adventure...so eat bread and be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment