Friday, October 2, 2015

October 2, 2015


Hiya lovelies!

So the week is finally drawing to the end, and let me tell you, I am so ready for the weekend! This week has been insane with all kinds of exams and essays, and I've got midterms coming up, so let's add more to the stress! It's finally October, and fall is coming in, though in south Texas it's still hotter than ever (not to mention humid). Fall is my absolutely favorite time of the year - great weather, Halloween, delicious treats, I just love everything about it. Needless to say, I'm THRILLED for the temperature to start cooling down!

Just a remind that the entries for Prompt #1 are due tomorrow night, NO LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. I've already read multiple entries and might I just say that you guys are just, wow, AMAZING writers. It's going to be difficult to choose! But this makes me so so excited!

Other than that, I'm sorry to say that I haven't had a moment to work on Twisted, but hopefully I'll get a chance this weekend or after midterms. So much stuff to do, and so little time. I hope everyone's having a good year!

Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment